Neo Christopher Chung is an interdisciplinary artist and scientist crafting with audio-visual media and site-specific installations. He has been developing two lines of inquiries. First, he works at the intersection between new media and computational science, producing installations and performances. Motivated by scientific developments, his site-specific works explore emergent aesthetics of data and systems. His recent projects have focused on data and algorithms, medicine, and globalization. Second, he creates short films and moving images that are introspective and intimate. In his moving images, he discusses self-identity, movements, and psychology.
Feel free to email for collaborations and discussions. If you would like to support, please consider Liberapay – a non-profit donation platform.
- Conspiracy of Interference, What Blocks the Light at FORMA Otwarta (Oleśnica, Poland) 3-24/04/2021
- Framed Configurations (Solo Exhibition) at Entropia Gallery (Wroclaw, Poland) 9–30/03/2021
- Via Nonplaces at Sacrum Profanum Festival (Krakow, Poland) 11/2020
- VirtualPolitik, Future of Inclusion Lab at Ars Electronica Festival (Linz, Austria & VR) 09/2020
- Time Waves at Art Future / Future Signs (Riga, Lativa) 09-10/2019
- datastasis at Survival Art Review + Wro Art Center (Wroclaw, Poland) 06-07/2019
- Neural Reflection at Art Innovation (Kyoto, Japan) 03/2019
- KIBLA Multimedijski Center x RUK Network (Maribor, Slovenia) 10/2021
- Art & Science Center at ITMO (St. Petersburg, Russia) Postponed due to COVID-19
- American Arts Incubator (Virtual due to COVID-19) 07-08/2020